I’ve always loved this dip. It’s so easy to make, but it’s fantastic with toasted sourdough slices. I could eat the whole thing!
8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and liquid squeezed out
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
- Add artichoke hearts, drained spinach, 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, salt, garlic, and pepper. Combine until smooth.
- Place in a greased 8×8 baking dish. (A glass pie dish would also work well.)
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm with crackers, chips, or sliced toast.
Note: This can also be made ahead in a slow cooker, cooked on high for 2 hours. Stir well before serving.