About Healthy Bread:
- “Wheaty Indiscretions–What Happens to Wheat, from Seed to Storage” by Jen Allbritton.
- “Replacing White Flour with Whole Grains in Four Simple Steps” by Lori Lipinski.
- This is an excellent article that includes how-tos, sourdough bread, tortillas, buttermilk pancakes, and oatmeal bread.
- Anne’s Soaked Whole-Wheat Bread
- Marilyn’s Famous Whole Wheat Bread (and see p. 32 of Fast and Healthy Meals for Busy Women, by Marilyn Moll, for a healthier, 2-step process that neutralizes phytic acid)
- How to adapt bread recipes to the 2-step (soaking overnight) method, by Sue Gregg
- Sourdough Starter
- Sourdough Bread
- Crackers (for variations, add basil & garlic, or cayenne and shredded cheese, or parmesan cheese with olive oil, etc.)
- Fresh Egg Pasta
- Whole-wheat Pasta (I love her thought that time in the kitchen should be a family affair, with laughing and talking and loving)